2012年1月15日星期日

No4 Judith Leiber Luxe Pillbox Clutch Wholesale

My dear cousin is to get married at the middle of this month, and I am hunting for an ideal wedding gift. Something practical or something decorative, that’s a question. Wholesale Finally I bought a pair of resin personage statues—a couple of granny and grandpa, wishing a long life of their love and marriage. I bought the Nail Tips present yesterday, but had I seen this Judith Leiber Luxu Pillbox Clutch earlier, I might have changed my idea. This Judith Leiber bag is such a gorgeous gift, being functional and decorative at the same time. I guess that you might also like it.This designer clutch exists in three colors, light rose, light amethy and light indigo. Overly trimmed with the Austrian crystal, each of the pillboxes is shining in their own unique colors. This elegant case in the innovative shape of segmented egg measures 1.75” wide, 1.25” high and 1.25” deep. It is spacious enough for holding essentials, but I Network Interface Cards am afraid that it is too heavy for daily carrying. Perhaps it is better to use it as a decorative setting in your sweet Wholesale Lip Makeup home. This designer pillbox features snap closure and comes beautifully boxed with protective signature bag. by the way, such a elegant clutch is available at a price no more than $495.00.

没有评论:

发表评论